Share Draft Checking
RPCU checking accounts have:
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per check charges.
- We’ll even give you free starter checks
Benefits of Checking Account:
- Overdraft protection from your Share Savings account to your checking account.
- Convenient access to your checking account with our Visa Debit Card
- Eligible for our Visa Debit Card
With Direct Deposit to your checking account, you can avoid bringing your paycheck to the Credit Union. In most cases, your Direct Deposit conveniently gets here before you do.
Direct Deposit Form
Richmond Postal Credit Union's Routing Number:
2 5 1 0 8 2 4 6 6
Reordering checks—you can re-order checks by: Bringing your re-order form or a deposit form to the credit union or placing either in the night drop box at the drive through; mailing your re-order form or a deposit form to the credit union; leaving your re-order form or a deposit form at a Credit Union Service Center. Or you may conveniently order online:
Remember to review the information on your re-order form or deposit ticket. Place a line through any information that is to be changed and write in the new information on the re-order form or the deposit ticket.
For more information and assistance, contact our Main Office. (804)-355-9684